Friday, May 23, 2008

May 14,2008




Born May 14,2008 @ 10:41 am. She was 7lbs. 15oz., 20.5 in. long.
That morning was quite a surprise. I was scheduled to be induced at 7 am. Tim and I were right on time, they got me all set up, & the plitosin was kicking in. I was in labor for three hours before I asked for the epideral, I was dialated 5 cm, but during the check they found out she was breach. The doctors stopped the meds and rushed me into the operating room for an emergancy C-section. Skylr sparked Tim and my emotions and we cryed until She left the room to be measured and stuff. All of the doctors said she was perfect and looked like a Skylr Ann. She is a great baby and an even bigger blessing to our family.
When Tim saw Skylr he didn't think that she looked like him, but after a few glances we were able to show him how she looks so much like him...his eyes and hair, but she definatley has the Bastain nose and my lips.
I am recovering fast from the C-section and will be back to normal soon.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Joe finally told me where I could find pics of my first niece, she is amazing! I can definitely see Tim in her. Looking forward to meeting her!

background