

Skylr tryed out her Johnny Jumper today, she seemed to really like it. I had to put a blanket on each side of her so that she could sit in there straight. She could reach the ground with her little toes and she would swing around a little, which she thought was fun. I helped her bounce a little and she was quit the smiley little girl. Skylr will be bouncing through the roof here soon. But right now I like my little baby girl that's just learning to giggle and roll over. I don't want her to grow to fast, but it's inevitable that she is getting bigger and growing into a smart little cookie. Sky has been turning her head more when her name is called, but she doesn't look at you for long unless you are talking to her and making silly sound/faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment