We have bee

n laying pretty low for the past few weeks, although it feels like

we have been pretty busy. When I reflect on the week I find that we did not do anything really interesting. Thursday Skylr and I picked Tim's mom up from an ENT surgery. She had a deviated septum that was fixed, Skylr and I took care of her all of Thursday and we had a good time. It wasn't fun to remind her to irrigate her nose, because she didn't like it very well. I sure do hate having to be the bad guy, but it has made the healing process better. She was a great patient and made my doctor duties easy. Friday night we went to a poetry reading for one of Tim's classes, Skylr was very welcomed and made a few funny sounds at just the right time, which made everyone laugh. I did have to leave because she got bored, so we walked around the Boise States Student

Art Displays. Saturday we we

re finally able to go to Red Lobster so that I could eat my beloved shrimp, it was great and way fun. Tim and I had a great time with Sky. Tim was just playing with Sky a few hours ago and I caught Sky on camera being a goof. The flash kept catching her off guard so she would frown at me. Darby thought we were having lots of fun and wanted to join in, so Skylr grabbed Darby's head and pet her for a little bit. Darby is great with Sky, she will let her do anything....Tim and I are so glad, we must admit that we were a little worried about how well they would get along. They have become pretty good pal's, and as the days progress so does thier bond. This Saturday I am going to my High School friends (Tylene) baby shower, she is having a baby

boy 12-4-08 and will name him Jedsen Robert Aldrich. After that we are taking family pictures for our Christmas card. we are very excited and have outfits all picked out. Sky will be having her 6 month pics done on Dec. 5. She is growing so much. Actually Monday are her 6 month shots, can't wait to see how much she ways and how tall she has gotten. I just can't believe how fast 6 months can fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment