

We are preparing for Skylr's first Christmas. I have half way made her stocking. The Lucore's all have matching stockings that have our names hand stitched on them. I started this tradition when Tim and I got married. It has been fun. We have our tree up, I put it on a table behind our couch so that if Sky learns to crawl by Christmas, she wont get into the tree. Tim and I have already picked out a new pair of PJ's for Sky to receive on Christmas Eve, and we have yet to really get much Christmas
shopping done. This year I was given some Amish Friendship bread and I have decided to back and pass out some loafs as well as starter bags. We will also be passing out our family pictures. Skylr just got her 6 month pictures taken on Friday, she did great...like usual. She has been sitting up on her own since Sunday...we are very proud of her. Today she took some 2nd cousin pictures, there were
3 little girls including Sky...all under the age of 1 1/2. Sky was the only one to give a good smile more than once. I am very excited for this Christmas season, it is so
nice to have my parents here and to start new traditions with each other. Well my parents have become a little more settled in so maybe they will tell you what they have been up to and continue to update their blog...fingers crossed
(MOM...people want to know what you are doing, what is new and to learn more about your new place), lol, love ya mom. 
2 comments:
she's a cutie...it's fun to read up on your family...don't be a stranger to our blog either ;)
Hey,I don't know if this is good or bad, but she is looking a lot like you now, Tim.
Post a Comment