Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can You Say "Dada"!!

Skylr has started to say Dada...We think that it is pretty fun even though she has only found a new sound and doesn't know (yet) that she is calling for daddy.
I love to watch her talk...her little cheeks move up and down and you can see her teeth clear as day. Last Friday I went to the Other Mother's quarter sale in Boise and found a few cute items. I found this hat , I put it on Sky to see how she would react. She kept looking up to see the bill. She also gave me a great teeth shot while she was talking.

2 comments:

JT42 said...

what a cutie!
did you see my mom at the quarter sale? she was getting me some items too :)

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Even though she's babbling, it's fun to pretend that she's associating the sounds to a person! Ashlyn says dada more than momma... i'm trying to encourage the latter!!

background