Well we have some sad news to report. We had to make a trip to the ER Saturday night and we lost the baby. We want to thank Elroy and Edith for staying with Skylr until 1 am while we were gone. We have appreciated the support that we have already received. That being said, we are okay with what has happened and would rather that people not call to wish condolences. Feel free to leave any comments, but please don't call unless you think that our situation can help you in any way. Thank you.
3 comments:
My heart is broken for you. That is so hard and sad but it sounds like you are coping with it well. Best wishes-we will pray for you. Please let me know if you need anything or just a day out and I'll watch Skylr or if you just want to go get ice cream or something with me. Love ya!
I am so, so sorry. It's a blessing to have the knowledge of the gospel in our lives to know that we are forever families and that the Lord knows what we can handle and when to handle it. You are in our prayers. Cyber hugs sent your way. love you cousin
I am so sorry. Josh and I went through a similar experience in the fall, so I know how you must be feeling right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Post a Comment