
Skylr had her own Easter egg hunt in the house because it was all rainy and snowy. She also got to see Grandparents from both sides and a set of Great Grandparents from Utah. Thank you for all of the Easter basket fun, Skylr LOVED everything. Tim sold is Motorcycle and got a four wheeler...Skylr LOVES it, every day when tim comes home she asks to ride it.

Tim has also been on spring break this last week and was building a shed until the weather interrupted his progress and now he has to finish it little by little over the weekends. He was also a little slow going after I was unable to help any more because we found out that I am pregnant again. I am 7weeks and 2days.


We have had an ultra sound and everything looks GREAT. I am due November 22nd, and we are very excited. I have been feeling pretty sick for the past couple of weeks, but I think I may be feeling just a tiny bit better every day. Tim only has 6weeks left of school and after that only 9 more classes. we are so excited for him and can't wait for him to be done. Tim is also going to be laid off...not so good news, but we are looking forward to new beginnings. Tim will have his BA soon (as well as a Masters and hopefully a Doctorate) and he speaks Spanish so he will have no trouble finding a new job. We are going through lots of changes, but are still so thankful for our friends and family and all the support we receive. Thank you.
1 comment:
Skylr looks so cute with her little piggy tails! And congratulations on your baby news!!
Post a Comment