Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Success!!

What a wonderful Christmas season! The kids helped decorate the tree, Tim put lights on the house for the first time and they looked GREAT! Skylr and I made a Christmas count down and she didn't want to take the links off. She wanted the chain to stay long. Silly girl.

This was our FREE Christmas tree that we were so happy to find, our other one was only 4 ft. this one is 6ft. it fits in our house much better.

Tim is officially a Boise State Graduate!!




This is the graduation ceremony. Tim is in the 4th row near the center isle and we were able to see each other the whole time. :)

Can you find Tim? Tim was so excited all he could look at was the diploma.

Proud Family!

Tim's graduation party. Go Broncos!BSU Cake

Skylr had so much fun at the party, there were bean bag toss' and balloons, but she wanted to play in the helium tank box. :)
Christmas ginger bread house. Our first!



Christmas Eve. G&G Miller and Logan came over for dinner and to decorate cookies for Santa.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Thank you to all our family for making this such a wonderful Christmas for our family, we are truly blessed.

Gavin got a four wheeler for Christmas and can scoot all around the house on it, Gavin has also learned how got up and down the stairs which makes play time fun!


Gavin loves to climb on daddy. Which helped mom get a fun project done.




We sold our dinning set and found this for FREE on Craigslist. I refinished the table, bench and chairs all for FREE.

The kids had to eat on the floor for a couple of days while i got the dining set done, but they thought it was fun.

here is the finished product. I would have liked to have it stained, but there were to many imperfections that made it look rustic and that wasn't the look we wanted. we are happy with our revamped FREE dinning set. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Autney your kids are so adorable!! The table looks amazing! I am impressed now I know who to call when I have a project. Tell Tim congrads on graduating we are so excited for him!

background